Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Do you ever go through reading slumps? When you look at your books and you know you want to read them and yet none of them call out to you, and just you realize you don’t really feel like reading to much at the moment? I am in a slump right now. I am actually really wanting to start the Miners Lady on some levels but I keep finding other things to do and not getting to the book. Overall my brain just keeps saying “don’t read right now do something else” it happens once in a while when I have been doing a lot of steady reads. Anyone else or am I the odd book worm?