Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Musing this week is about one of my current reads I am reading the first book in The Vampire Academy . I gave into curiosity and peer pressure. I am not sure if I like it yet or not. I am 87 pages in and have not really felt a connection with either of the main characters. That said I am digging Dmitri the Russian Guardian.
So my muse is do you keep going with a book that your not sure you will like. I don’t dislike the book but I just feel no connection yet, how long do you stick with a book until you set it aside?