Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My reading habit..muse or rant this week is. Reading around the cat or cats. Anyone else have to do that? I know I can’t be the only reader who has the joy of trying to read around a cat. It never fails I sit down grab up a book no matter where I am someone shows up and has to sit on my chest. More often then not it is Cubby
Yes he also sleeps in my mail/craft pile that sometimes accumulates. I love him dearly but boy oh boy I knew his Mama personally and I know she was not a glass maker. So any tips for reading around your cat?